Conflicts of interest: All of the authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest.
Fhit, E-cadherin, p53, and activation-induced cytidine deaminase expression in endoscopically resected early stage esophageal squamous neoplasia
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 27, Issue 11, pages 1752–1758, November 2012
How to Cite
Hayashi, A., Yashima, K., Takeda, Y., Sasaki, S., Kawaguchi, K., Harada, K., Murawaki, Y. and Ito, H. (2012), Fhit, E-cadherin, p53, and activation-induced cytidine deaminase expression in endoscopically resected early stage esophageal squamous neoplasia. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 27: 1752–1758. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2012.07216.x
Author contributions: Hayashi A, Yashima K, Takeda Y, Sasaki S, Kawaguchi K, Harada K, Ito H, and Murawaki Y contributed equally to this paper.
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUN 2012 07:56AM EST
- Accepted for publication 21 May 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.