Declaration of personal interests: None.
Prevalence of disturbed bowel functions and its association with disturbed bladder and sexual functions in the male population
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 27, Issue 11, pages 1738–1744, November 2012
How to Cite
Gwee, K.-A., Siah, K. T. H., Wong, R. K., Wee, S., Wong, M.-L. and Png, D. J. C. (2012), Prevalence of disturbed bowel functions and its association with disturbed bladder and sexual functions in the male population. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 27: 1738–1744. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2012.07243.x
Author contributions: KA Gwee: study conceptualization, planning and supervision, data analysis, manuscript writing; DJC Png and ML Wong: study conceptualization, planning and supervision, and manuscript review; KTH Siah, S Wee and RK Wong: data analysis and manuscript review.
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JUL 2012 07:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2012
- National Medical Research Council. Grant Number: RP 3700015/N
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.