Ethics approval: The study was approved by Institution Ethical Review Board.
Outcome and determinants of mortality in 269 patients with combination anti-tuberculosis drug-induced liver injury
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2012
© 2012 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 161–167, January 2013
How to Cite
Devarbhavi, H., Singh, R., Patil, M., Sheth, K., Adarsh, C. K. and Balaraju, G. (2013), Outcome and determinants of mortality in 269 patients with combination anti-tuberculosis drug-induced liver injury. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 28: 161–167. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2012.07279.x
Author contributions: HD: Concept and design, acquisition of data, analysis and interpretation of data, statistical analysis, drafting and critical revision of the manuscript, study supervision. MP, KS, CKA: Acquisition of data, study supervision, drafting and critical revision of the manuscript. RS: Interpretation of data, statistical analysis, drafting and critical revision of the manuscript. Final approval of the manuscript: All authors
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 SEP 2012 08:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.