Authors' contributions: study concept and design: QX, HG; acquisition of data: QX, HC, WF, ZY, NJ, HG, WK, FD; analysis and interpretation of data: QX, HC, HG, WF, ZY, NJ, ZQ, WK, FD; drafting of the manuscript: QX; critical revision of the manuscript for important intellectual content: WF, ZQ, HG, HC, ZY, NJ, WK, FD; statistical analysis: QX; study supervision: HG.
Prevalence of paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria in Chinese patients with Budd-Chiari syndrome or portal vein thrombosis
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
© 2012 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 148–152, January 2013
How to Cite
Qi, X., He, C., Han, G., Yin, Z., Wu, F., Zhang, Q., Niu, J., Wu, K. and Fan, D. (2013), Prevalence of paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria in Chinese patients with Budd-Chiari syndrome or portal vein thrombosis. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 28: 148–152. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2012.07282.x
These authors contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 SEP 2012 08:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.