Identification of a high risk gastric cancer group using serum pepsinogen after successful eradication of Helicobacter pylori
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
© 2012 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 78–83, January 2013
How to Cite
Haneda, M., Kato, M., Ishigaki, S., Suzuki, M., Takahashi, M., Nakagawa, M., Ono, S., Mori, Y., Mabe, K., Nakagawa, S., Kudo, T., Shimizu, Y. and Asaka, M. (2013), Identification of a high risk gastric cancer group using serum pepsinogen after successful eradication of Helicobacter pylori. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 28: 78–83. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2012.07285.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 OCT 2012 06:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!