Clinical trial registration: ClinicalTrials.gov (NCT01210989).
Treatment of non-alcoholic steatohepatitis with Phyllanthus urinaria: A randomized trial
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
© 2012 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 57–62, January 2013
How to Cite
Wong, V. W.-S., Wong, G. L.-H., Chan, A. W.-H., Chu, W. C.-W., Choi, P. C.-L., Chim, A. M.-L., Yiu, K. K.-L., Yu, J., Chan, F. K.-L. and Chan, H. L.-Y. (2013), Treatment of non-alcoholic steatohepatitis with Phyllanthus urinaria: A randomized trial. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 28: 57–62. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2012.07286.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 OCT 2012 06:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2012
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.