Acute renal failure in cirrhotic patients with severe sepsis: Value of urinary interleukin-18
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
© 2012 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 135–141, January 2013
How to Cite
Tsai, M.-H., Chen, Y.-C., Yang, C.-W., Jenq, C.-C., Fang, J.-T., Lien, J.-M., Hung, C.-C., Weng, H.-H., Wu, C.-S., Peng, Y.-S., Shen, C.-H., Tung, S.-Y. and Tian, Y.-C. (2013), Acute renal failure in cirrhotic patients with severe sepsis: Value of urinary interleukin-18. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 28: 135–141. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2012.07288.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 OCT 2012 06:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2012
- Chang Gung Medical Research Fund. Grant Number: CMRPG361131
- National Science Council. Grant Number: 99-2314B-182A-009-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.