Potential conflicts of interest: The authors report no conflict of interest.
Novel splice-site mutation in ATP8B1 results in atypical Progressive Familial Intrahepatic Cholestasis Type 1
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2012 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 560–564, March 2013
How to Cite
Copeland, E., Renault, N., Renault, M., Dyack, S., Bulman, D. E., Bedard, K., Otley, A., Magee, F., Acott, P. and Greer, W. L. (2013), Novel splice-site mutation in ATP8B1 results in atypical Progressive Familial Intrahepatic Cholestasis Type 1. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 28: 560–564. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1746.2012.07290.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 OCT 2012 06:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2012
- Capital District Health Authority
- IWK Health Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!