Role of renin and aldosterone in establishment of electrolyte balance in very low birthweight neonates
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2008
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 209–212, August 1984
How to Cite
LESLIE, G. I., BARR, P. A., GALLERY, E. D. M. and GYORY, A. Z. (1984), Role of renin and aldosterone in establishment of electrolyte balance in very low birthweight neonates. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 20: 209–212. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.1984.tb00080.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Received 15 December 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!