E. A. Mitchell, BSc, FRACP, DCH, Senior Lecturer in Paediatrics, University of Auckland. J. M. D. Thompson, MSc(Hons), Biostatistician, University of Auckland. A. W. Stewart, BSc, Dip Sci, Biostatistician, University of Auckland. M. L. Webster, MBChB, FRACP(Paeds), FRANZCP, HRC Research Training Fellow, Paediatric Liaison Psychiatrist, Princess Mary Hospital for Children, Auckland. B. J. Taylor, MB, ChB, FRACP, Senior Lecturer in Paediatrics, University of Otago. I. B. Hassall, MB, ChB, DCH, FRACP, Commissioner for Children, Wellington. R. P. K. Ford, MB, BS, FRACP, MD, Community Paediatrician, Christchurch. E. M. Allen, BM, BCh, DObstRCOG, DCH, MRCP, Paediatrician, Thames. R. Scragg, MB, BS, PhD, MCCMNZ, Senior Lecturer in Epidemiology, University of Auckland and D. M. O. Becroft, MD, FRCPA, FRACP, FRCPath, FRNZCOG, Pathologist, Princess Mary Hospital for Children, Auckland.
Postnatal depression and SIDS: A prospective study
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2008
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 28, Issue Supplement s1, pages S13–S16, August 1992
How to Cite
MITCHELL, E. A., THOMPSON, J. M. D., STEWART, A. W., WEBSTER, M. L., TAYLOR, B. J., HASSALL, I. B., FORD, R. P. K., ALLEN, E. M., SCRAGG, R. and BECROFT, D. M. O. (1992), Postnatal depression and SIDS: A prospective study. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 28: S13–S16. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.1992.tb02724.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Accepted for publication 18 February 1992.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.