B. C. Galland, PhD, Research Fellow. C. M. Peebles, Medical Student. D. P. G. Bolton, PhD, MRCP, Senior Lecturer. B. J. Taylor, FRACP, Senior Lecturer.
Oxygen consumption in the newborn piglet during combined cold face/hot body exposure
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2008
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 28, Issue Supplement s1, pages S33–S35, August 1992
How to Cite
GALLAND, B. C., PEEBLES, C. M., BOLTON, D. P. G. and TAYLOR, B. J. (1992), Oxygen consumption in the newborn piglet during combined cold face/hot body exposure. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 28: S33–S35. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.1992.tb02730.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Accepted for publication 18 February 1992.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.