MG Sawyer, MB, BS, PhD, FRCPC, FRANZCP, Dip. Child Psych, Associate Professor. C MacMullin, Adv Dip T, ME, PhD, Lecturer. B. Graetz, BA (Hons), Dip T, Research Assistant. JA Said, BA, Dip Soc Sc, MPsychol, Senior Clinical Psychologist. JJ Clark, BA (Hons), Dip Ed, Project Officer. P Baghurst, BSc(Maths), M.Sc, PhD, Principal Research Scientist.
Social skills training for primary school children: A 1-year follow-up study
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2008
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 378–383, October 1997
How to Cite
SAWYER, M., MACMULLIN, C., GRAETZ, B., SAID, J., CLARK, J. and BAGHURST, P. (1997), Social skills training for primary school children: A 1-year follow-up study. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 33: 378–383. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.1997.tb01624.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Accepted for publication 24 February 1997.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!