Severe acute respiratory syndrome: ‘SARS’ or ‘not SARS’
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2004
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 40, Issue 1-2, pages 63–65, January 2004
How to Cite
Li, A., Hon, K., Cheng, W., Ng, P., Chan, F., Li, C., Leung, T. and Fok, T. (2004), Severe acute respiratory syndrome: ‘SARS’ or ‘not SARS’. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 40: 63–65. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2004.00294.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2004
- Accepted for publication 25 September 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.