Health of refugee children: Broader lessons to be learned
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2004
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 40, Issue 9-10, pages 508–509, September 2004
How to Cite
Goldfeld, S. (2004), Health of refugee children: Broader lessons to be learned. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 40: 508–509. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2004.00479.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2004
- Accepted for publication 6 July 2004.
- 1Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. Australia's Health. AIHW: Canberra, 2004.
- 2Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. Health in Rural and Remote Australia. Canberra: AIHW, 1998.
- 3Change in prevalence of overweight and obesity among young Australians, 1969−97. Am. J. Clin. Nutr. 2002; 77: 29−36., , , , , .
- 4Child and Adolescent Component of the National Survey of Mental Health and Well-Being. Australia: Commonwealth of Australia, 2000., , et al.
- 5Australian Council for Educational Research. Literacy Standards in Australia Camberwell: ACER, 1997.
- 8Children's right, social justice and advocacy in maternal and child health. In: KotchJ, ed. Maternal and Child Health: Problems and Policy in Public Health. Gaithersburg: Aspen Publishers, 1997., , .
- 9Direct Social Work Practice: Theory and Skills. Pacific Grove, CA: Brooks/Cole, 1993., .
- 10Putting children first: The pediatrician as advocate. Contemporary Pediatrics 1997; 14: 103−18., , , .
- 11Cultural competence in health care: Emerging frameworks and practical approaches. New York: The Commonwealth Fund, 2002., , .
- 12Steering Committee for the Review of Government Service Provision. Overcoming indigenous disadvantage. Key Indicators 2003. Canberra: Productivity Commission, 2003.
- 14Department of Human Services Victoria. Fluoridation: a Guide to Fluoride Levels in Water Supplied to Victorian Towns and Cities. Melbourne: Department of Human Services Victoria, 2002.
- 15NSW Department of Health. NSW health and equity statement: In all fairness. North Sydney: NSW Department of Health, 2004.