Food-based recommendations to reduce fat intake: An evidence-based approach to the development of a family-focused child weight management programme
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2005
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 112–118, March 2005
How to Cite
Gehling, R., Magarey, A. and Daniels, L. (2005), Food-based recommendations to reduce fat intake: An evidence-based approach to the development of a family-focused child weight management programme. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 41: 112–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2005.00563.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2005
- Accepted for publication 20 September 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.