Assessment and follow-up of suspected child abuse in preschool children with fractures seen in a general hospital emergency department
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2005
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 41, Issue 5-6, pages 251–255, May 2005
How to Cite
Ziegler, D. S., Sammut, J. and Piper, A. C. (2005), Assessment and follow-up of suspected child abuse in preschool children with fractures seen in a general hospital emergency department. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 41: 251–255. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2005.00605.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2005
- Accepted for publication 16 December 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.