Pain relief for neonates in Australian hospitals: A need to improve evidence-based practice
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2006
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 42, Issue 1-2, pages 10–13, January 2006
How to Cite
Gray, P. H., Trotter, J. A., Langbridge, P. and Doherty, C. V. (2006), Pain relief for neonates in Australian hospitals: A need to improve evidence-based practice. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 42: 10–13. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2006.00782.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2006
- Accepted for publication 28 September 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.