Role of the tertiary child protection paediatrician: Expert and advocate
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2007
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 43, Issue 1-2, pages 34–39, January/February 2007
How to Cite
Cruickshanks, P. and Skellern, C. (2007), Role of the tertiary child protection paediatrician: Expert and advocate. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 43: 34–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2007.00999.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2007
- Accepted for publication 4 July 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.