Oral health: An important determinant of the health of children
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2007
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 99–100, March 2007
How to Cite
Goldfeld, S. and Kilpatrick, N. (2007), Oral health: An important determinant of the health of children. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 43: 99–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2007.01024.x
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2007
- Accepted for publication 20 November 2006.
- 6Changes in incremental weight and well-being of children with rampant caries following complete dental rehabilitation. [See comment]. Pediatr. Dent. 2002; 24: 109–13., .
- 9The Child Dental Health Survey. Australia 1999: Trends Across the 1990s. Adelaide: The University of Adelaide, 2003., , .
- 10DHS. Victorian Ambulatory Care Sensitive Conditions Study. Melbourne: Public Health Division, Department of Human Services Victoria, 2001.
- 13Addressing disparities in children’s oral health: a dental-medical partnership to train family practice residents. J. Dent. Educ. 2003; 67: 886–95., , et al.