Trends and future projections of child injury in New South Wales: A tool for advocacy?
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2007
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 45, Issue 12, pages 754–761, December 2009
How to Cite
Mitchell, R., Schmertmann, M. and Sherker, S. (2009), Trends and future projections of child injury in New South Wales: A tool for advocacy?. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 45: 754–761. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2007.01157.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2007
- Accepted for publication 21 April 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.