Efficacy of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG in acute watery diarrhoea of Indian children: A randomised controlled trial
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2007
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 43, Issue 12, pages 837–842, December 2007
How to Cite
Basu, S., Chatterjee, M., Ganguly, S. and Chandra, P. K. (2007), Efficacy of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG in acute watery diarrhoea of Indian children: A randomised controlled trial. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 43: 837–842. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2007.01201.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2007
- Accepted for publication 18 February 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!