Curing dyslexia and attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder by training motor co-ordination: Miracle or myth?
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2007
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 43, Issue 10, pages 653–655, October 2007
How to Cite
Bishop, D. V. (2007), Curing dyslexia and attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder by training motor co-ordination: Miracle or myth?. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 43: 653–655. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2007.01225.x
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2007
- Accepted for publication 15 August 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.