Human (non-severe acute respiratory syndrome) coronavirus infections in hospitalised children in France
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 176–181, April 2008
How to Cite
Vabret, A., Dina, J., Gouarin, S., Petitjean, J., Tripey, V., Brouard, J. and Freymuth, F. (2008), Human (non-severe acute respiratory syndrome) coronavirus infections in hospitalised children in France. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 44: 176–181. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2007.01246.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2007
- Accepted for publication 30 August 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.