Child sun protection: Sun-related attitudes mediate the association between children's knowledge and behaviours
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 44, Issue 12, pages 692–698, December 2008
How to Cite
Wright, C., Reeder, A. I., Gray, A. and Cox, B. (2008), Child sun protection: Sun-related attitudes mediate the association between children's knowledge and behaviours. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 44: 692–698. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2008.01408.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
- Accepted for publication 03 June 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!