Fung-Yee Chan is now deceased.
Cardiac outcomes of hydrops as a result of twin–twin transfusion syndrome treated with laser surgery
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2009
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 45, Issue 1-2, pages 48–52, January/February 2009
How to Cite
Gray, P. H., Ward, C. and Chan, F.-Y. (2009), Cardiac outcomes of hydrops as a result of twin–twin transfusion syndrome treated with laser surgery . Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 45: 48–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2008.01425.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2009
- Accepted for publication 30 June 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.