Funding Sources We would like to acknowledge the financial support provided by the National Health and Medical Research Centre for Clinical Excellence in Renal Medicine, the Financial Markets Foundation for Children, the National Health and Medical Research Council for the first author's Training Scholarship in Indigenous Health Research and a National Health and Medical Research Council project grant.
Cardiovascular risk factors in Australian indigenous and non-indigenous children: A population-based study
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2009
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 45, Issue 1-2, pages 20–27, January/February 2009
How to Cite
Haysom, L., Williams, R. E., Hodson, E. M., Lopez-Vargas, P., Roy, L. P., Lyle, D. M. and Craig, J. C. (2009), Cardiovascular risk factors in Australian indigenous and non-indigenous children: A population-based study. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 45: 20–27. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2008.01426.x
Role of the Funding Source Funding bodies had no role in the study design, data collection, data analysis, data interpretation or writing of the report.
Disclosures There were no competing interests identified in the data collection or writing of this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2009
- Accepted for publication 3 June 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.