The parent-reported prevalence and management of peanut and nut allergy in school children in the Australian Capital Territory
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 98–103, March 2009
How to Cite
Kljakovic, M., Gatenby, P., Hawkins, C., Attewell, R. G., Ciszek, K., Kratochvil, G., Moreira, A. and Ponsonby, A.-L. (2009), The parent-reported prevalence and management of peanut and nut allergy in school children in the Australian Capital Territory. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 45: 98–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2008.01436.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2009
- Accepted for publication 22 July 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!