Sometimes, all I need is the air that I breathe (and a blender)
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 45, Issue 1-2, pages 2–4, January/February 2009
How to Cite
O'DONNELL, C. P. (2009), Sometimes, all I need is the air that I breathe (and a blender). Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 45: 2–4. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2008.01444.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2009
- Accepted for publication 7 October 2008.
- 6Foetal and Neonatal Physiology: A Comparative Study of the Changes at Birth. Chicago, IL: Year Book Medical Publishers Inc., 1968.
- 7Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation, 5th edn. Elk Grove, IL: American Academy of Pediatics and American Heart Association, 2006., ed.
- 9Contributors and Reviewers for the Neonatal Resuscitation Guidelines. International Guidelines for Neonatal Resuscitation: an Excerpt from the Guidelines 2000 for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care: International Consensus on Science. Pediatrics 2000; 106: e29.
- 10The International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation. The International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) consensus on science with treatment recommendations for pediatric and neonatal patients: neonatal resuscitation. Pediatrics 2006; 117: 978–88.
- 19The use of oxygen in the resuscitation of preterm infants: current opinion and practice in Australia and New Zealand. J. Paediatr. Child Health 2008; 45: 28–32., ,
- 30Oxygen saturation and heart rate during delivery room resuscitation of infants <30 weeks gestation with air or 100% oxygen. Arch. Dis. Child Fetal Neonatal Ed. 2008; August 14. [Epub ahead of print]., , et al.