Tobacco smoke exposure in hospitalised Aboriginal children in Central Australia
Article first published online: 8 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 224–227, April 2009
How to Cite
Hudson, L., White, A. and Roseby, R. (2009), Tobacco smoke exposure in hospitalised Aboriginal children in Central Australia. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 45: 224–227. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2008.01459.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2009
- Accepted for publication 25 September 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!