Grants: This study was supported by an NHMRC Palliative Care Grant; Dr JA Heath was a recipient of an NHMRC Health Professional Scholarship.
Quality of care at the end of life in children with cancer
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 45, Issue 11, pages 656–659, November 2009
How to Cite
Heath, J. A., Clarke, N. E., McCarthy, M., Donath, S. M., Anderson, V. A. and Wolfe, J. (2009), Quality of care at the end of life in children with cancer. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 45: 656–659. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2009.01590.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2009
- Accepted for publication 29 April 2009.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Patterns of End-of-Life Care in Children with Advanced Solid Tumor Malignancies Enrolled on a Palliative Care Service, Journal of Pain and Symptom Management, 2015,, , , , , , , , , ,
- 2End-of-Life Decision Making in Pediatrics: Literature Review on Children's and Adolescents’ Participation, AJOB Empirical Bioethics, 2014, 5, 2, 44, , , ,
- 3Parents' Experiences of Pediatric Palliative Care and the Impact on Long-Term Parental Grief, Journal of Pain and Symptom Management, 2014, 47, 6, 1043, , , , , ,
- 4When a Child Dies: Parents' Experiences of Palliative Care—An Integrative Literature Review, Journal of Pediatric Nursing, 2014, 29, 6, 660, , , ,