Continuous intrathecal baclofen for children with spasticity and/or dystonia: Goal attainment and complications associated with treatment
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 45, Issue 12, pages 720–726, December 2009
How to Cite
Ward, A., Hayden, S., Dexter, M. and Scheinberg, A. (2009), Continuous intrathecal baclofen for children with spasticity and/or dystonia: Goal attainment and complications associated with treatment. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 45: 720–726. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2009.01601.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
- Accepted for publication 22 May 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!