Angiotensin-converting enzyme gene insertion/deletion polymorphism frequency in normotensive children with a positive family history of essential hypertension
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 45, Issue 12, pages 742–746, December 2009
How to Cite
Camci, L., Kilic, Z., Dinleyici, E. C., Muslumanoglu, H., Tepeli, E. and Ucar, B. (2009), Angiotensin-converting enzyme gene insertion/deletion polymorphism frequency in normotensive children with a positive family history of essential hypertension. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 45: 742–746. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2009.01605.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
- Accepted for publication 20 May 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!