Letter to the Editor
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 45, Issue 12, page 764, December 2009
How to Cite
Lennon, D. and Craig, E. (2009), Letter to the Editor. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 45: 764. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2009.01632.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2009
- 1NZCYES Steering Committee. Monitoring the Health of New Zealand Children and Young People: Indicator Handbook. Auckland: Paediatric Society of New Zealand, New Zealand Child and Youth Epidemiology Service, 2007. New Zealand Ministry of Health., , .
- 2The Auckland Rheumatic Fever Register (1993–1999): An Audit. Auckland: University of Auckland, 2007..
- 3Overcrowding in the Home and Infectious Disease Incidence [MPH]. Otago: University of Otago, 1999..
- 7Meta-analysis of trials of streptococcal throat treatment programs to prevent rheumatic fever. Pediatr. Infect. Dis. J. 2009; 28: e259–64., , .
- 8How a community controlled the Streptococcus: school-based rheumatic fever primary prevention in New Zealand. Conference for Austalasian Faculty of Public Health Medicine: New Zealand Annual Scientific Meeting, 2006, Auckland, 2006..