This study was supported by the Finnish Cultural Foundation.
Coping strategies for hospital-related fears in pre-school-aged children
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 108–114, March 2010
How to Cite
Salmela, M., Salanterä, S., Ruotsalainen, T. and Aronen, E. T. (2010), Coping strategies for hospital-related fears in pre-school-aged children. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 46: 108–114. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2009.01647.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2010
- Accepted for publication 29 June 2009.
This article has been cited by:
- 1An observational study based on the interaction between the paediatric patient and radiographer, Radiography, 2015, 21, 3, 258, ,
- 4Facilitating Play for Hospitalized Children Through Child Life Services, Children's Health Care, 2014, 141217110716007, ,
- 6Play as a coping strategy?: A review of the relevant literature, Children's Health Care, 2014, 141217110716007, ,
- 8Humour Sans Frontieres: The Feasibility of Providing Clown Care at a Distance, Telemedicine and e-Health, 2011, 17, 4, 316, , , , ,