Current address: Nutricia, Bath, UK
Adolescents seeking weight management: Who is putting their hand up and what are they looking for?
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2010 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 47, Issue 1-2, pages 2–4, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Truby, H., Baxter, K., Elliott, S., Warren, J., Davies, P. and Batch, J. (2011), Adolescents seeking weight management: Who is putting their hand up and what are they looking for?. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 47: 2–4. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2010.01740.x
Conflict of interest: No author has declared conflict of interest.
Funding: We are grateful for funding from University of Queensland and the ANZ Trustees.
This work was carried out at the Royal Children's Hospital, Brisbane.
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2010
- Accepted for publication 12 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.