Current address: Department of General Medicine, Royal Children's Hospital, Flemington Rd, Parkville, Victoria 3052, Australia
Assessment of neonatal resuscitation performance using video recording in a perinatal centre
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 46, Issue 7-8, pages 378–383, July/August 2010
How to Cite
Gelbart, B., Hiscock, R. and Barfield, C. (2010), Assessment of neonatal resuscitation performance using video recording in a perinatal centre. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 46: 378–383. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2010.01747.x
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2010
- Accepted for publication 29 December 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.