Current address: Department of Paediatric and Neonatal Intensive Care Medicine, Great Ormond Street Hospital, London WC1N 3JH, United Kingdom.
Electroencephalogram in children with minor traumatic brain injury
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 46, Issue 7-8, pages 373–377, July/August 2010
How to Cite
Oster, I., Shamdeen, G. M., Gottschling, S., Gortner, L. and Meyer, S. (2010), Electroencephalogram in children with minor traumatic brain injury. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 46: 373–377. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2010.01754.x
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2010
- Accepted for publication 16 December 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.