What do paediatricians think of the Australian Paediatric Surveillance Unit?
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 46, Issue 7-8, pages 412–418, July/August 2010
How to Cite
He, S., Zurynski, Y. A. and Elliott, E. J. (2010), What do paediatricians think of the Australian Paediatric Surveillance Unit?. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 46: 412–418. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2010.01755.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2010
- Accepted for publication 18 December 2009.
- 2The National Organisation for Rare Diseases and the Experiences of the Rare Disease Community. National Organisation for Rare Diseases (NORD), January 14 2003. Available from: http://www.rarediseases.org/pdf/Eval_Final_Paper.pdf[accessed 5 April 2009..
- 3European Organisation for Rare Diseases. Rare Diseases: Understanding this Public Health Priority, 2005. Available from: http://www.eurodis.org/IMG?pdf/princeps_document-EN.pdf[accessed 5 April 2009.
- 4International Network of Paediatric Surveillance Units. Biannual Report 2006–07, 2008. Available from: http://www.inopsu.com/publications/INoPSUAnnualReport2007.pdf[accessed 25 May 2008.
- 7SrikanthanS, ZurynskiY, ElliottE, eds. Australian Paediatric Surveillance Unit: Celebrating 15 Years of Surveillance 1993–2007. Sydney: Australian Paediatric Surveillance Unit, 2008; ISBN: 978-0-646-49063-2.
- 8Centre for Disease Control and Prevention. Updated guidelines for evaluating public health surveillance systems. MMWR Morb. Mortal. Wkly. Rep. 2001; 50: 35.
- 9Evaluation of a national surveillance unit. Arch. Dis. Child 1999; 23: 128–31., , et al.
- 10Health Canada. Evaluation of the Canadian Paediatric Surveillance Program. Can. Commun. Dis. Rep. 2004; 30S2: 1–54.
- 12MahajanD, ZurynskiY, PeadonE, ElliottE, eds. Australian Paediatric Surveillance Unit Biannual Research Report 2005–2006. Australian Paediatric Surveillance Unit: Sydney, 2008. ISSN: 1443-3524.
- 14Enhanced surveillance for influenza complications in children using the Australian Paediatric Surveillance Unit. Commun. Dis. Intell. 2008; 32: 71–6., , et al.
- 16Australia Paediatric Surveillance Unit – Investigator Agreement, 2006. Available from: http://www.apsu.org.au/[accessed 25 April 2009.
- 17National Health and Medical Research Council. Australian Code for the Responsible Conduct of Research. Canberra: Australian Government, 2007.