Engaging parents in child obesity prevention: Support preferences of parents
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2010 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages E4–E6, February 2012
How to Cite
Wolfenden, L., Bell, C., Wiggers, J., Butler, M., James, E. and Chipperfield, K. (2012), Engaging parents in child obesity prevention: Support preferences of parents. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 48: E4–E6. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2010.01776.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2010
- Accepted for publication 2 February 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.