Letter to the Editor
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 46, Issue 7-8, pages 448–449, July/August 2010
How to Cite
Barennes, H. and Srour, L. (2010), Letter to the Editor. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 46: 448–449. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2010.01809.x
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2010
- 2Ministry of Planning and Investment, Ministry of Health, and United Nations Children's Fund. Monitoring the situation of children and women. Multiple indicator cluster survey 2006, 1–200. Lao PDR, 2006.
- 5Misuse of coffee creamer as a breast milk substitute: a lethal case revealing high use in an ethnic minority village in Northern Laos. BMJ 2008; Available online from: http://www.bmj.com/cgi/eletters/337/sep09_2/a1379#207174, , et al.
- 6Nestlé's violations of the international code on the marketing of breast milk substitutes. BMJ 2008; Available online from: http://www.bmj.com/cgi/eletters/337/sep09_2/a1379#207174, .