The oral health of Indigenous children: A review of four nations
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2010 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Special Issue: Special Indigenous Health Issue
Volume 46, Issue 9, pages 483–486, September 2010
How to Cite
Parker, E. J., Jamieson, L. M., Broughton, J., Albino, J., Lawrence, H. P. and Roberts-Thomson, K. (2010), The oral health of Indigenous children: A review of four nations. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 46: 483–486. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2010.01847.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2010
- Accepted for publication 4 March 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.