Trial of a developmental screening tool in remote Australian Aboriginal communities: A cautionary tale
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2010 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 47, Issue 1-2, pages 12–17, January/February 2011
How to Cite
D'Aprano, A. L., Carapetis, J. R. and Andrews, R. (2011), Trial of a developmental screening tool in remote Australian Aboriginal communities: A cautionary tale. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 47: 12–17. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2010.01883.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Accepted for publication 25 March 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.