Development of a culturally appropriate health-related quality of life measure for human immunodeficiency virus-infected children in Thailand
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2010 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 47, Issue 1-2, pages 27–33, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Punpanich, W., Hays, R. D., Detels, R., Chokephaibulkit, K., Chantbuddhiwet, U., Leowsrisook, P. and Prasitsuebsai, W. (2011), Development of a culturally appropriate health-related quality of life measure for human immunodeficiency virus-infected children in Thailand. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 47: 27–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2010.01886.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Accepted for publication 25 March 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.