Funding: This study was supported by grant NTUH-95S395 awarded by the National Taiwan University Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan, and by grant awarded by the Chen CL Pediatric Research Scholarship Foundation, Taipei, Taiwan.
Serial measurements of serum alkaline phosphatase for early prediction of osteopaenia in preterm infants
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2010 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 134–139, March 2011
How to Cite
Hung, Y.-L., Chen, P.-C., Jeng, S.-F., Hsieh, C.-J., Peng, S. S.-F., Yen, R.-F., Chou, H.-C., Chen, C.-Y., Tsao, P.-N. and Hsieh, W.-S. (2011), Serial measurements of serum alkaline phosphatase for early prediction of osteopaenia in preterm infants. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 47: 134–139. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2010.01901.x
Competing interests: None declared.
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2010
- Accepted for publication 19 May 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!