Disclosures: The authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest with regard to the subjects discussed in this manuscript. Study sponsors had no role in the study design, collection, analysis or interpretation of data, writing of the report, or the decision to submit the manuscript for publication.
Snoring is not associated with adverse effects on blood pressure, arterial structure or function in 8-year-old children: The Childhood Asthma Prevention Study (CAPS)
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2011 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 47, Issue 8, pages 518–523, August 2011
How to Cite
Marshall, N. S., Ayer, J. G., Toelle, B. G., Harmer, J. A., Phillips, C. L., Grunstein, R. R., Celermajer, D. S. and Marks, G. B. (2011), Snoring is not associated with adverse effects on blood pressure, arterial structure or function in 8-year-old children: The Childhood Asthma Prevention Study (CAPS). Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 47: 518–523. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2011.02014.x
Financial support: National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia: Practitioner Fellowships (RRG, GBM Salary), Cooperative Research Centre for Asthma and Airways, and Centre for Integrated Research and Understanding of Sleep – CIRUS (NSM Salary). Pfizer Australia CVL Grant (for blood investigations).
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2011
- Accepted for publication 1 September 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.