Self-reported mental health of mothers with a school-aged child with a disability in Victoria: A mixed method study
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2011 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 153–159, February 2012
How to Cite
Bourke-Taylor, H., Howie, L., Law, M. and Pallant, J. F. (2012), Self-reported mental health of mothers with a school-aged child with a disability in Victoria: A mixed method study. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 48: 153–159. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2011.02060.x
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2011
- Accepted for publication 14 November 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.