Parents know best: Or do they? Treatment refusals in paediatric oncology
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Author. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2011 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 47, Issue 9, pages 628–631, September 2011
How to Cite
Alessandri, A. J. (2011), Parents know best: Or do they? Treatment refusals in paediatric oncology. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 47: 628–631. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2011.02170.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Accepted for publication 6 June 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.