Is there a connection between paediatric acute idiopathic scrotal oedema and intestinal worm infestation?
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2011 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 26–29, January 2012
How to Cite
Erez, I., Zifman, E., Nersesjanz, I., Lazar, L., Bucklan, G. and Gutermacher, M. (2012), Is there a connection between paediatric acute idiopathic scrotal oedema and intestinal worm infestation?. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 48: 26–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2011.02182.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Accepted for publication 27 February 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!