Address of institution at which the work was carried out: Royal Children's Hospital Emergency Department, Flemington Road, Parkville, Vic. 3052, Australia.
Leaving the paediatric emergency department without being seen: Understanding the patient and the risks
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2011 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 10–15, January 2012
How to Cite
Ng, Y. and Lewena, S. (2012), Leaving the paediatric emergency department without being seen: Understanding the patient and the risks. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 48: 10–15. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2011.02187.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Accepted for publication 27 May 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.