Conflicts of interest: All authors declare they have no conflicts of interest.
Systematic review and meta-analysis of the value of clinical features to exclude radiographic pneumonia in febrile neutropenic episodes in children and young people
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2011 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 48, Issue 8, pages 641–648, August 2012
How to Cite
Phillips, B., Wade, R., Westwood, M., Riley, R. and Sutton, A. J. (2012), Systematic review and meta-analysis of the value of clinical features to exclude radiographic pneumonia in febrile neutropenic episodes in children and young people. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 48: 641–648. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2011.02211.x
Funding: RSP is supported by an MRC Research Training Fellowship G0800472, which also supported RW for this review. AJS and LAS received no external funding for their work in this study. The funder had no role in the design or conduct of the study, nor the production of, or decision to submit, this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication 25 April 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.